January 20, 2011

One Man's Junk...



I love my neighbors.  I really do.

5 years ago when I only had 48 children they put up a new fence.  But THIS time they put in a gate between our two yards so my children could actually go into their yard and play on the hammock!  They named it the hammock gate, appropriately. I actually shed a little tear when they did this.  I mean, they obviously
liked us!  They really liked us!

They are also a little eccentric.  I have kids, they have a huge paper mache mule in their front hall. I have a playset, they have an outdoor fishpond.  I have chickens, they have bottle sculptures.

This bottle sculpture looked really pretty today with the snow so I snapped a photo. I wanted to get the pink flamingoes in there too, but they flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment