January 15, 2011

Deja Vu

As I was going through my photos of heads, heads and more heads something clicked in MY head.  I  had seen these photos before!  So, a little search revealed my awesome skills from a little over 3 years ago.

(At the time) Archbishop Burke confirmed children, specifically, my daughter, at St. Francis de Sales.  It was November of 2007.


Archbishop Burke (now Cardinal Burke) processing in.


I wish I could take MORE pictures of heads with Archbishop (did I mention he's now Cardinal?) Burke
as an almost shadowy figure in the background.



Oh, wait, I CAN do that.  More heads! Impressive!




Again, not a great photo.  I try, I try...




Canon Lenhardt, our former rector.



Canons Lenhardt and Avis with the star of the day!
Notice that I can take a good OUTSIDE shot?  Grrr.

So, there you have it.  Proof that I can take a lot of very bad photos INSIDE my church
of a man with the name of Burke.  That's CARDINAL Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment