January 16, 2011

Bon Voyage

Today one of my favorite people in the whole wide world is going on a small vacation.  Nothing too exciting, really.  I mean, it's only to a state a few states away.  I think the name of the town is Podunk, but I'm not certain of that.

However, he could sure use some "west and welaxation."  His work is very demanding and he needs to kick back and spend some time with his friend Mr Williams.  I mean, look at this list of things he does EVERY DAY:

*Lighting candles.
*Folding things.
*Letting the smooth taste fool him.
*Locking and Unlocking things.
*Filling water cruets, sometimes.

I'm sure there are 1 or 2 other things, but I can't think of them right now. I hope he comes back refreshed and ready to go!  And I'm sure there are a few of us who will miss him, too.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Crabby Mom,
    I think you forgot "checking the internet". That is something that I _know_ he does every day, and, boy!, is it exhausting.
    I hope he says "Hi" to Lando for me.

    Yours,
    JJR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat, pray, beer, Star Wars, internet, fried chicken, football, beer, watermelon, snow, PS3.

    not JJR

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's where Abbe Aclex (Peanut's pronunciation) is! Hope he has a good relaxing and restful time.

    ReplyDelete