September 26, 2011

I'll show YOU skateboarding

We have a Tony Hawk wannabe at de Sales.  I'm not going to name any names, but let's just say he's the sacristan for the largest church dedicated solely to the traditional mass in the entire galaxy.  His friends call him Trip A.

Here he is getting his sea legs:

I took off the training wheels! Yay!

Here he is shredding:

The stone house in the rear of this photo is presently for sale
 for a whopping $10,000 if anyone is interested.

But I thought you might want to see what some real life backyard half-pipe action looks like circa 1988.  I may or may not be married to this person now.

She fell in love with me for my Vans.

And here is that same person reading a book (surprise!) while his brother bursts a spleen or something:

I call this trick "falling."

1 comment: