June 24, 2011

Gosh, thanks!

I am on the mend!

I have been sick for well over a month now and I have discovered something:  I have an awesome family and fantastic friends.

To date I have received well over 20 meals, lots of visits, cards, phone calls, emails, texts, communion, gifts, books, and prayers!  People have offered to clean my house - why did I decline? :)  My sister flew in from New York and has taken care of me and the kiddos this whole week!

There is no way I will be able to repay everyone for the kindness showered on me!  All I can do right now is to say thank you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that this will be over next Wednesday.  I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, let's look at funny photos of Abbe Alex, ok?


Don't even think about it.

OK, on second thought, I'll be nice.  I'll save the montage for when he's out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment