March 14, 2011

A Birthday to Remember

FIVE!

Sometimes parties can get out of hand.


Mystery guest #1

This birthday party was no exception.  There was pizza.  There were princess crowns. 


This guy crashed the party.

There was a cake.  And, it wasn't just any cake.  It was a CASTLE cake, complete with turrets.
 I think it's the 8th wonder of the world, thanks to Mr. G.

The best cake any of my kids has ever received.  Ever.

Here's a quiz:
Q: What do you get when you invite 3 traditional Catholic girls and their families to a princess party?
A: 25 kids and 13 various "adults" as you can see by the photos.


Mystery Guest #2
Sometimes 5 year olds get really great gifts that can be shared, or stolen, by their parents:

I'll take that, thank you.

 
Mystery Guest #3
And, of course, this photo montage would not be complete without the obligatory group shot.


Happy Birthday!  Can I have some castle cake?

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I recognize a couple of my daughters in that last photo, but it's kinda hard to tell them apart sometimes. ;-)

    Had a wonderful time. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC, I'm actually still at your house; you just can't find me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, Lady M, we do things a little different down here. That and my blog is a strange mixture of my photos, love for the mass and idiocy. You thought you knew me, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I bet the party was a lot more fun after "Mr. Frojoe" crashed it. Also, regarding that last photo, I didn't realize that it was a quasi-Halloween party, too. You should not have given such scary masks to all the children. It probably scarred them for life...

    JJR

    ReplyDelete