July 21, 2011

Prayer works, don't 'cha know!

Dear friends, family and HP,

This is to inform you that my recovery period was officially over at 8:30 a.m. CST this morning.  What began as the worst birthday week ever is officially over!  No more doctors, hospitals, techs, nurses, things, etc!

I'd like to thank the academy all of my friends who have been so very supportive through prayer and meals in my time of need.  Now that I'm feeling better you will receive thank-you notes. Soon. Really soon. Like anytime. Really.

~Mother Crab~


It is time to drink this, now.  And, maybe at my birthday party that has been postponed for 2 months?

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Deo Gratias!

    Looking forward to seeing you out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Hooray!!! It will be wonderful to have Mother Crab back to her old crabby self...you have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo la la! Did somebody say it was time for that LONG overdue birthday party? Oops, I mean, wow am I glad to see you looking so good. And let me say, you look maaaaavleous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back and crabby as ever! I would say I'm at 90% now. My brain and muscles are still mushy instead of semi-mushy as they usually are. I'm trying! At least I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete