April 14, 2012

Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass at St. Francis de Sales Oratory

For your listening pleasure I am providing a link to the music from the Easter mass at St. Francis de Sales Oratory on April 8, 2012.  What you will hear is a beautiful rendition of Haydn's Mass in D Minor, also called the Lord Nelson Mass, under the direction of Mr. Nick Botkins. 

Haydn's Mass in D Minor: Lord Nelson Mass

We were blessed in St. Louis with a perfect day.  The weather was just gorgeous and this was a fantastic start to the day!  All I ask is that you pretend that the video is just as good as the audio.  I have found that this will sound even better if you attach external speakers to your computer.

Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty darn good, if I say so myself. :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete